AweLove University™ in partnership with

Project Critical Mass™

from The Conscious Evolution Movement™

AweLove University's Outcome Statement™ for Project Critical Mass™: “It’s July 11th, 2022 and we are humbled and in awe of how everyone pulled together to achieve a 51% positive, loving vibration on planet Earth. We feel immense gratitude for all of humanity & love for each and every person on their personal journey of conscious evolution.  We now turn towards the future in loving expectation of the full physical manifestation of New Earth - peace, love & harmony within and with all.”

HALO™ = Healers, Artists, Lightworkers & Others evolving consciousness

Image

51% POSITIVE ENERGY
on the Planet

Critical mass occurs at 51% positive loving energy on the planet, after which the other 49% will more readily evolve as well.

Image

by Monday
July 11th, 2022

See Project Critical Mass' website to see what the current % numbers are and how far we have to go to reach critical mass.

Three Phases of Project Critical Mass™

This is HOW we will achieve Critical Mass by July 11th, 2022.

There are three main phases of Project Critical Mass including preparing for and supporting those who are not in the predominately positive loving energy once Critical Mass is achieved.

  1. "Wake UP" People - help more people "wake-up"
  2. Consciously EVOLVE - by raising your vibration (emotional state)
  3. Help HALOs - help those helping others

How YOU Can HELP with Project Critical Mass™

and The Conscious Evolution Movement™

👍 Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ProjectCriticalMass/
(get the latest updates)

  • Raise your vibration (Feel Good. It's IMPORTANT!)
    • We need to make sure we are vibrating as highly as possible, as often as possible (this will get us to the 51% quicker)
      • Positive vibration comes from experiencing:
      • Gratitude, thankfulness
      • Joy, laughter
      • Bliss, peacefulness
      • Love, appreciation
    • AweLove University™ teaches positive vibrational practices, positive conscious communication and more.
  • Support Project Critical Mass

Visit: https://projectcriticalmass.org/ for more details.